header  photo home_zpsad42bb3f.png  photo theinn_zps230ceea0.png  photo ramblins_zps1bec3cf1.png  photo recipes_zps7a1d71dc.png  photo treasure_zps0ffb753d.png

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dreaming of Spring Markets.......

Starting to envision myself on the hunt. It's been a while what with the holidays and the cold weather. I have managed to pick up a few things here and there like the above chairs and the hanging planter. The chairs are so sturdy and beautifully carved and are for sale currently here at the Inn. I am not yet ready to part with the planter as I just got the succulents recently at Terrain and the mason jar lamp has been in a few spots here and there around the house. I put them together the other day in the planter and hung in my kitchen....made me happy. So they will stay for now. I have a barn full of similar things as well as a treasure trove of old boxes, galvanized stuff, tables, wire baskets....well you get the idea. Have signed up to do my first flea in April and I will be having my Vintage Market here in May.
Lots to look forward to in the coming months. The barn is getting a re-do. More on that coming up. There will be many vintage finds in there for sale. Will keep you up to date and inn touch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips